All the tech buffs have a reason to rejoice now as the tentative launch date of Samsung’s latest magnum opus Galaxy note 6 has been fitted somewhere in August, September or October apparently.
The specifications of this masterpiece are expected to be rife with beefy and transcendent features. This spec will prevent millions from suffering the unfortunate dropping of their phone from bending over. Also, for the first time, Samsung will include an all-in-one chip in the phone that contains all the phone’s data, memory, and storage. The paradigm shift in this model is rumored to be extremely commanding. it’s aboriginally tipped that we’ll see a 6-inch 4K/UHD display, which seems absurd for a Smartphone – but this is the Note, after all. There is back fence talk of Samsung using a split strategy for its Smartphone processors: different chips for different markets. It’s believed that that the Galaxy Note 6 will run on a custom-built Exynos 8890 in the East Asia market. However, western markets would get a Galaxy Note 6 that boasts Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 820 SoC. There’s also talk that Samsung will opt for a huge 6GB RAM module in the Galaxy Note 6 which is an impressive amount of memory for a Smartphone and would surely prove to be a never-failing and enduring bet for its niche set of customers. The memory is reckoned to carry a capacity of 32 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB as to be the same in Galaxy S8. They both will give a very tough competition to iPhone 8 as well.
However, Samsung might also include its UFS 2.0 memory chips in the Galaxy Note 6 which would definitely get its users into the groove. Amongst its numerous magnanimous specifications there is also talk of a 20-megapixel rear-facing camera on the Galaxy Note 6 which would hold good to the ever so famous Samsung’s quality heritage. The quality of pictures and the need for cameras that support fast moving snapshots is something that is a transition from professional cameras to mobile phone cameras. With Note 6, you will be able to lock and capture high speed moving animals, people and objects besides shooting 4K videos. Let’s hope our expectations will be met in Note 6. Unfortunately, we haven’t heard of front-facing camera thus far, but stay tuned.
Get more Android Updates on Tech With Geek..
It is clear and no one has doubt that Samsung Galaxy note 7 release date will be in the first quarter of 2016. Month of release date is not confirmed yet. But it is believed that the device will be launched in the end of the month March, 2016.
If we go back to the story of Samsung Galaxy note 7, other devices in this series are launched nearby same month. Some websites are also suggesting its release date late in 2016 and some are suggesting its release date in February, 2016. Confirmed and official release date of this device will not come before January, 2016.
Rumors to the specification of Galaxy note 7 are adding too much taste in the launch of this device. People are waiting desperately for the launch. Presently, youngsters are also focusing on new device which is expecting its release in October, 2015. The device is Google Nexus 5. The mentioned device will become popular because of its price tag. It has shown that the device has left Apple iPhone 5s behind in benchmark.
Samsung Galaxy SV will be a device of new generation which will be equipped with all the needs of future generation. It will be featured with Exynos 8000 64 bit chipset which is manufactured at 20n scale and will carry ten powerful processing cores. It will be supported with 4GB RAM. It is manufactured at 20 nm scale which will be best in power efficiency.
No loopholes will be present in the upcoming device like they were there in the last device of the series. Do not forget to come again on our site for more information regarding this device. And, do share this article to spread knowledge among your friends. Till now the confirmed month of release date os March, 2016.
What major up-gradations Samsung plan ahead of Galaxy note 7 Release?
note 5 is a long lost story of a glorious smartphone. Right now all the eyes are on one and only one smartphone, i.e. Samsung Galaxy note 7. There is not a single tech blog, who is not putting its best foot forward and writing about the same, and I bring to you the list of major upgradations in Samsug note 7 ahead of its release. Let us have a look by not wasting much time.
- The smartphone this time will have a better and more professional camera, which means that along with the beast 16 MP shooter, it will be backed with the 5 MP shooter in front. Brilliant, isn’t it?
- Along with the KNOX technology for better security, Samsung won’t fail in introducing the long awaited fingerprint sensors in Samsung Galaxy note 7. They are a must in today’s era, when smart mobile hackers can breach any security system and the screen passwords are just not enough.
- Everyone looks forward to the dashing looks of the phone. With a possible inclusion of YOUM in the smartphone, it will be an invention worth buying. The price? Oh, it will just be $200, if you live in a country where major network carriers offer contract deals like UK and the US.
- Samsung Galaxy note 7, will also accommodate the latest UHD technology in its display screen. While it is a deep blow to Apple and Sony, it will add a wing to the features of Samsung note 7.
- The best word of mouth suggests that the new Galaxy note 7 smartphone will have full eye tracking and health features, making it a must have for smartphone lovers. It will be complemented by a shockproof and waterproof body, and infrared sensors ofcourse. Who thought 10 years ago, that Smartphones would be used to measure the body temperature?
If Samsung manages to accommodate all these feats, it will be a force to reckon with, and Samsung Galaxy note 7 will surely sell like hot cakes.